An effective method is self-suggestion, through which our mind is reprogrammed by
implanting certain beliefs through repetition. Another example is self-hypnosis – it is possible to independently and consciously induce a state that affects our psyche.
When using self-suggestion, there are a few things to keep in mind:
• Affirmations must always be positive.
• Negations are not absorbed by the subconscious.
• Affirmations should be formulated in the present form.
• Act and think as if you have already achieved what you want.
• Affirmations have to be repeated every day.
• New positive beliefs are formed at the earliest after 21 days.